Thursday, March 14, 2013

Walking Dead

FaceTiming with Xavier today, we got on the topic of Lennie James and basically how kick ass that guy is and Xave told me that he was on a Dead ep not long ago - finally. Being that I am forever behind the rest of the world and have only seen seasons one and two of The Walking Dead, Xave filled me in on *spoiler alert* Lori's death. I already knew about it and was only too pleased since she was not a favourite of mine.

I asked, "So how did she die, anyhow?"
"Carl put her down."
"Shut the fuck up. Are you serious?"
"Yeah, she had the baby and Maggie had to deliver and they had to do a Caesarian."
"Shit. Maggie's the girl on the farm? Glenn's girl, right?"
"Yeah, that's her. Well, for a C-section they basically saw ya in half, yank out your guts and toss 'em on your chest. Then they go into the uterus and pull the kid out. I mean, it's major surgery."
"And clearly this wasn't being done in a hospital."
"Fuck no! So, she basically bled to death cause no farmer's daughter can fix that. I mean, I don't know how she is with fuckin' drapes but she ain't savin' Lori, ya know?"

When Xavier said drapes I completely lost it. That kid cracks me the hell up. After my return from Europe we are catching me up on all the eps I've missed. God bless DVR.

No comments:

Where Youse At?