Sunday, June 20, 2010

Baldwin Gems

Years ago, Alec Baldwin guest starred on an episode of Friends playing Parker, Phoebe's date. Parker was overly excited about life and totally over-the-top. Every single thing that he said was beyond hilarious. Here are a few of the best:

"Oh my God! You look so fantastic! On my way over I pictured what you would look like in my mind's eye and now I'm like, 'Mind's eye, you had no idea!'"
"Massapequa, it sounds magical. Tell me about Massapequa. Is it steeped in Native American history?"
"Can I just say that your driving is exquisite?"
"What a beautiful place. What a great night. I have to tell you, being here with all of you in Event Room C, I felt so lucky. Think of all the good times that happened here. The birthdays, the proms, the mitzvahs, both bar and bat. None of them will compare with tonight. My God, I don't want to forget this moment. It's like I want to take a mental picture of you all...............CLICK!"
"Look at this plate-bouncy thing! What an inspired solution to man's plate dispensing problems."
"My God, what a fantastically well-lit hallway!"
"I must say this apartment, it's...(snaps fingers in search of description)...there are no words. It's a haven! A third floor paradise, a modern day Eden!"

No comments:

Where Youse At?