Saturday, September 4, 2010

This one's for you, Michael Douglas.

My brother Xavier is the king of movie quotes. He's so good that it's actually quite frightening. Last week at Hawkins, I knocked one out of the park. Marina was over and she was talking about her travels with Xavier & Wayne. She mentioned wanting to volunteer in Guam or Panama or Colombia. Xavier asked where in Colombia to which Marina replied "Cartagena. It's one of Colombia's largest cities and is right on the coast." I interrupted with, "Angel, you are hell and gone from Cartagena." Marina dismissed it because she didn't catch the reference but Wayne burst out laughing, "Man, that was a good one. I can't believe you pulled that one out." It was a proud moment in my humble little life.

(foto kidnapped from dvdbeaver)

No comments:

Where Youse At?