Tuesday, January 11, 2011

From The Mouths of Babes

When my friend's son was still in diapers, she told me that every single time she would change him as soon as the diaper came off he'd yell, "THERE IT IS!! It's my penis!!"

Then when my nephew was about three he was downstairs watching TV and started screaming for his mother. She ran downstairs to find him pantsless and shouting, "Mom! Mom! My wee-wee's standing up!!!!!" When she asked how that had happened, he proudly told her, "I did it!!"

And finally, when my friend, Clara's son first discovered his penis he was constantly masturbating. Clara pulled him aside and told him that's something to do in private. A week or so later she called him in for dinner and he by passed the kitchen and went towards his bedroom. "Justin, I said it's dinner, where are you going?" His response? "Mom, I gotta go rub."

1 comment:

Cerpts said...

Geez, when I was that age I had to make do with Stretch Armstrong!

Where Youse At?