Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Cats Suck

Once again I am stuck watching my friend's stoopid cats while she's on vacation. All I have to do is stop by a couple times and fill the water and food bowls. However, the one cat pisses me off to no end. I don't kill spiders or bugs in my house, but I am telling you, this cat wants me to strangle it. I went over the other day and it freakin' attacked my leg and hissed at me. I called him a fucking ungrateful half breed and told him to stay outta my fucking way or I'd boot him down the stairs. At work tonight I was complaining to Lolo about this and she said, "Can you lock him in a cage?" I told her the only cage I wanted to put that fuckin' cat in is the mouth of a snarling pit bull. I have to go back tonight and I'm bringing a water pistol filled with pepper spray.

No comments:

Where Youse At?