Monday, February 9, 2009

Oh How I Love This Time of Year...

...if only because the drive from my place to my parents' allows me to pass by a local garden center with a sign that proclaims: "Burpee Seeds - 75% off!" I crack up every time I see it and one day I will summon the courage to go in and coerce the sales person to speak the words that make me so insanely giddy. Because honestly, what could possibly be funnier. Okay, well, yes, a Marx Brothers or W.C. Fields film or maybe even an episode of The Office. But, I think it's hysterical.

4 comments:

Cerpts said...

Awwwwwwwww, you think "Burpee" seeds if funny too?!?!?!

Star said...

i sho' do!! it's the bestest word in the english language next to conshohocken.

Cerpts said...

I'm partial to "wombat" myself.

Star said...

that is such a coincidence! i was a wombat groomer in the 80s! worked with a crazy gal named judy. god, she was fun...

Where Youse At?