Sunday, September 20, 2009

Back at the Aisles

Hanging out in grocery one day with Crazy Mike and Gluegens, I saw a mother and her five year old walk past and noticed that the little girl had a pacifier in her mouth. Way to start her off on the path to lifelong oral fixation, right? In my anger at such poor parenting, I turned to my co-workers and said, "Give that kid 11 years and she'll be givin' blow jobs to truck drivers in a seedy lot somewheres off the turnpike. Mark my words." Crazy Mike, without hesitation replied, "Well, God Bless her."

4 comments:

Cheeks DaBelly said...

any idea what exit and when are the 11 years up?

Star said...

oh it's most definitely exit 14 and i think you got at least 8 more years, honey, so i'd look elsewhere for them blow jobs darlin'. try carool's liquor store lot on admiral wilson in the meantime.

Cerpts said...

Tell Bernice I said "Yo!"

Star said...

omg, you know bernice, too???

Where Youse At?