Thursday, October 22, 2009

Star's New Word

Those who know me are aware that back in 2001 I coined the term "peepod." Example: "Be right back, I gotta hit the ladies and peepod before I self-destruct." Or, "May I use your peepod?" Basically if you hear anyone use this phrasing, chances are they know me.

Bishop's favourite was one that I came up with last year. It's a slight twist on the new version of ridiculous, which is ridonkulous. Here is an example of mine: "So, that Indiana Jones IV? Yeah, it was ridackulous." I define it as being absurd beyond the realm of human comprehension.

So, the other day I was at my parents' place and needed to peepod. I went into the downstairs powder room and when I looked at the seat I saw what can only be referred to as follows. Okay, so, you know - and I apologize for getting a bit graphic - alright, so y'know when you take a shit and find yourself wiping several times to remove said fecal matter from your bottom? After a while, the TP begins to shred a bit against the er, anal shrubbery, if you will, and leaves little poo covered pieces of Cottonelle on the back of the seat. I declare them to be known from this day forth as Ass Brumbles. Or, if you are speaking to children, I recommend the more polite, Bum Brumbles. Bishop says I oughta add it to Urban Dictionary. Whaddya think??

5 comments:

Cheeks DaBelly said...

Funny you should mention
"peepod"...

many moons ago I got Cerpts to join a web game and he made an account which I later took over since he is never online and when he is he still has a dial up modem so his 'pooter is slow as molasses. But I digress, as well as digest cause I just had some fritos but ANYWAY... what was I saying?

Oh yes, he makes an account and late gives me the name and password to the account and what do you think the password is???? Peepod!!

So you have impacted my life forever!

Star said...

yay!! can i count on you to help put 'ass brumbles' out there??

Cheeks DaBelly said...

I will do my best although "ass brumbles" is a little harder to get behind than "peepod".

Cerpts said...

I wholeheartedly agree with Bishop that it should be added to the dictionary.

Cheekies, I haven't had dialup for several years. Wake up and smell the bitrate!

And Ms. Star, nothing can explain the joy experienced by moiself when I went on your blog here and found you sequeing into a "shit story": the old favourite reliable domain of Cheekies, there. Since Cheekies blog didn't have any new LOST stuff to talk about for the longest while, I was naturally hoping his blog would revert back to the original mission statement of publishing his classic "shit stories". But alas, instead he started talking about the "Phillies" who have something to do with yard games or something. Alas, poor me. I went shit-storyless.

UNTIL YOUR POST!!!!! Ass Brumbles forever!!!!

Star said...

well i am certainly relieved to find that you are behind my new word. it is brilliant, isn't it?? glad i could bring you a shit story, just like the good old days at the hellmouth.

Where Youse At?