Friday, January 29, 2010

Crank

Bishop and I were discussing this cinematic gem (read extreme sarcasm) and Bishop decided that he would not take a penny less than 2.5 million dollars to have to sit through it. I said that I couldn't imagine a number that would be sufficient. That I would rather continue to struggle financially for the rest of my life. I have come to the conclusion that the only way to describe the experience of having to view this "film" is as follows: it is akin to an extremely drawn out and painful bowel movement when you've got a case of hemorrhoids so bad that medical science has not seen it's equal. Oh, and the toilet is in a clown house. Therein lies the absurdity.

2 comments:

Cerpts said...

Still sounds preferable to sitting through VAN HELSING.

Star said...

trust me, i could watch van helsing every minute of every day for all of eternity and only love it more. crank is pure crap.

Where Youse At?