Saturday, January 23, 2010

Laine Knocks Me Out

On Wednesday, Laine and I were in Philly on Arch driving beside an elderly gent in a Crown Vic the size of the Queen Mary. Clearly that baby was too much for him to handle cause he was lookin' to cut in on my side. Laine shouts out, "Look at this turd." and I lost it. I mean, who says turd outside of the third grade??

Then we pulled into our spot at the parking garage and saw another elderly gentleman across the way. He somehow managed to cram his Lexus into a spot barely big enough for a Fiat Cinquecento. I whispered to Laine, "Man, and I thought I got us into a tight spot, damn, lookit that guy over dare." To which she replied, "He hasn't had it that tight in fifty years." I betchya she's right on that count.

3 comments:

Cerpts said...

I love it when you talk Italian!

Star said...

HA! i bet you do...

Cerpts said...

RRRRRRRrrrrrrrAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!

Where Youse At?