Thursday, April 22, 2010

Close Call

Relaxing in the kitchen at Hawkins today, Xavier was transferring credit cards and what not from his old wallet to his new one. Oh, forgive me, I left out what the wallet is. It's a reproduction of the Bad Mother Fucker wallet that Sam Jackson had in Pulp Fiction. Anyway, he offered me his old BMF wallet which I kindly refused. I mean I'm butch, but c'mon; I am still a girl. My wallet is purple with a Paul Frank bear on it, thank you very much. Xavier then turned to Wayne and asked if he'd like it since the one Wayne currently owns isn't embroidered. Wayne became mildly offended and stated, "Yeah it is! It's fucking embroidered. What are you implying?"

Looking at Wayne's old wallet I noticed that it had a phony copy of the character's driver's license that came with it. Wayne said, "Oh my god, did I ever tell youse guys that one night I got pulled over on the Commodore Barry and accidentally went to hand the cop that license instead of mine? Luckily I caught it before it was too late. Could you imagine if I had handed over Jules Winfield's driver's license? Cuz I'm definitely not a six foot tall black man." Well thank you for that clarification, Wayne dear.

No comments:

Where Youse At?