Friday, July 16, 2010

Some People

At work the other day, I pulled in next to a pickup truck that had a pair of dark blue testicles dangling from the undercarriage. I absolutely detest this. The only thing worse than driving behind a truck displaying a pair of phony balls is driving behind a truck with the rotting corpse of a deer hanging off it. Anyhow, I head into work and discover that the owner of said truck is none other than my boss' ex-husband. (If it wasn't a slur against decent southerners, I'd call him a redneck, but...) So, I see MacGillicudy and after listening to him ramble on for fifteen minutes about whatever bullshit he was spewing, I asked if that was his pickup in the lot. He said yeah and when I made mention of the testicles he got a big goofy grin on his face and gave a hearty, prideful chuckle. I chuckled right back and said, "Huh, I guess you aren't aware of the other meaning." He stopped laughing and asked what I meant. So just to fuck with him I said, "Oh well, y'know. In the gay community, that signifies that you're a bottom." Long, dead silence. One of the women I work with said, "What's a 'bottom'?" I informed them, "A bottom, y'know, a catcher...the one who takes it from behind..." MacGillicudy then made a quick exit. Fuckin' jackass. Maybe he'll take that shit down offa his truck for good.

No comments:

Where Youse At?