Thursday, August 16, 2012

Gimme a Break

Marci and Melissa were out at the pool all day and around mid afternoon, Marci got stung by a bee. She then decided, hypochondriac that she is, that even though she was not allergic to bees last week, this week she was clearly allergic and my God, was about to go into anaphylactic shock at any minute. Melissa jokingly asked, "Do you want me to take you to the ER?" And Marci of course said, "I think you may need to." After rolling her eyes, Melissa got Marci an ice pack and had her relax for a second. After a few moments, Marci composed herself, turned to Melissa and in all seriousness said, "Whew, it was pretty touch and go there for a while." When Melissa told me this story I, like I'm sure most of you are wondering, asked, "What drama school did Marci attend?" Touch and go? Please.

No comments:

Where Youse At?