Wednesday, August 8, 2012

True Love

Last month I was hanging out with my two older brothers and of course, I brought over a dozen Krispy Kreme donuts. Davy was upstairs getting one and as he came down the basement steps this is what he said:

I've never told anyone this, but I think about this story every single time I eat a donut. Freshman year, first day of school, it was bedlam. No one knew where to go and the halls were packed with confused pimple faced kids. I could not find my locker, but luckily I got one of the teachers to show me where it was. I walk up to it and written in Sharpie on my locker it said 'Davy makes out with donuts'. Not Dave, or Bill, or Mike, but Davy. 'Davy makes out with donuts'. I still can't believe it.

As for me, I have made out with many a donut and I've yet to be disappointed.

No comments:

Where Youse At?