Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Revenge

Tuesday evening, December 7th 2004, Penny stopped into the Hellmouth for a visit on her way home from work. She wanted a warm treat for a cold night, so I whipped her up a 16 ounce Eggnog Latte. That's two shots of espresso and about 14 ounces of steamed eggnog. About forty minutes later a call came through to the cafĂ©. Kenny picked it up and after about 40 seconds he doubled over laughing. Penny had said, "Tell Star to get rid of that nog - it's poison." Kenny asked, "Why, is it bad?" to which she replied, and I quote, "Let's put it this way, if Hitler came back as my toilet it would be truly unfair."
The next evening I emailed Penny to tell her how hilarious that line was and here is her reply:
I literally had to SPEED to my house and RUN into the bathroom. And that was only the first wave. It would be a true disservice if I didn't tell you to get rid of that stuff.
Yes, Hitler. i had to come up with some kind of measure of the gravity of the situation. Not just, 'Oh, it made my stomach hurt' or 'I was miscarrying Satan's baby'.
On the bright side I think I lost 15 lbs.
But today there is no more signs of poo-hell-itis. And if that drink turned me off eggnog forever, The Hellmouth will owe me retribution. I will have my revenge!!! KAHN!!!!!

No comments:

Where Youse At?