Saturday, May 11, 2013

Late Night at 7-11

Standing in line with Michael late one night at Sev, I noticed the candy aisle which is also the condom aisle. Always trying to one-up Michael in the shock department, I said, "Oh honey, look, condoms. But we don't need those, cause we bareback it." I should have known that it is nearly impossible to out-filth Michael. He didn't miss a beat when he looked at me and responded, "Fuq yeah. I'ma hit that fer the next 24 hours." Once again, out done. I couldn't help but laugh. As we walked to the car Michael said, "You know that guy standing in front of you totally heard what you said to me." "What guy?" (sometimes I can be so oblivious) "That guy in front of you in line heard what you said to me and turned around to check you out. Then when he heard what I said he looked at me, grinned and said 'Word is bond'." Never a dull moment in my bizarre little life.

No comments:

Where Youse At?