Friday, May 10, 2013

Moron, your bus is leaving...

Hanging out with Bishop last week, I showed him that hilarious YouTube clip of the anchors from Good Day Philadelphia. They were interviewing Ryan Lochte and man, that kid is dumb as a bag of hammers. I mean, I have seriously never heard anything good about him. He seems like the kind of arrogant, pompous kid who is a complete douche bag. My favourite part was when Lochte explained that he is a man at night and he's a man in the morning. Is he a little girl in the afternoon?? I mean, what does that even mean? Bishop and I were quoting it all night and as he walked me to the door, Bishop started laughing to himself and said, "Ya know, they should publish that. Pearls of Wisdom by Ryan Lochte." He clutched the railing and burst into a fit of laughter. I said, "Yeah. It'd be a four hundred page fuckin' blank journal, right?"

No comments:

Where Youse At?