Monday, April 27, 2009

More Laughs From The Produce Team

Ralph was standing around scowling at those certain customers that swarm to the free fruit samples like vicious wasps. Bill walks up to him to ask what's wrong and the response he got was not one that you'd expect from a nice fatherly type like Ralph.
"So, Ralph, what's goin' on? What's got ya down?"
"I'll tell ya what's buggin' me, these feeders here. I mean look at that woman there; she's eatin' like she's got two assholes."
Well, there ya have it.

4 comments:

Cheeks DaBelly said...

Yeah I know about those vultures. I like when you give then free orange wedges to sample and they eat them and then put the remaining peel down on top of the bread an aisle later. Friggin' slobs. But two assholes? Another sweet line!

Star said...

oh those are the worst! no class whatsoever.

Cerpts said...

At least two assholes would make them more musical. . .walking down the street on a windy day...

Star said...

ewww....

Where Youse At?