Friday, November 20, 2009

Cuteness From Blaine

Back when I worked the café at the Hellmouth, I would often times sneak over to the cage in the music department. Once while back there hanging out with Blaine the Music God, I noticed a giant rubbermaid trashcan with a lid and a vacuum hose attached. I inquired and he said it was used to get the packing peanuts out of incoming orders and save them for future shipments. Being a child of five years old, I became ecstatic and clasping my hands together in glee asked, "Next time will you page me so I can come and use the peanut vacuum? Pretty please??" Blaine, being the most hilarious and adorable man to ever exist responded, "Sure. You can suck my nuts anytime." Only he could deliver a line so crass, but make it sound terribly endearing.

8 comments:

Cerpts said...

Um.....obviously Blaine is NOT the music god nor has he ever had that title. The music god would obviously be me. I don't wanna be one of those guys who threatens to whip it out but if one would compare the size of HIS music collection to the size of MY music collection there obviously wouldn't be any question that I am the music god and he is in fact more of a music munchkin.

Cerpts said...

I mean honestly. . .he doesn't even have his own radio show fer goshsakes!!!

Cheeks DaBelly said...

LOLZ very funny. Great line!

Uh-oh looks like you got someone a wee bit upset. Maybe if you tell him he is the music king he will be happy, music queen? I dunno, just do something to appease him.

Star said...

yeesh, cerpts, i never knew you to become so enraged! i think, and i believe that cheeks will agree with me on this, that yours is the john holmes of music collections. uncut and absolutely glorious.

Cheeks DaBelly said...

i've never been soooooo disgusted yet in total agreement at the same time. nice job!

Star said...

damn, i even managed to impress cheeks! that's a feat in and of itself.

Bishop said...

I beg to differ mr. cerpts, I AM the MUSIC GOD!

Star said...

ooo...cerpts, you gonna take that talk from a fella that thinks the best female vocalist is lady gaga??

Where Youse At?