Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Family Time

A few months back I was hangin' out at my parents' place with the fam. Dave was crashed out on the sofa, me Da was channel surfing, Xavier was face down on the family room floor, and me & Mama were sittin' in the kitchen chattin' away. Suddenly the surfing stalls on "Out of Africa." My mother, being a heterosexual female of a certain age, has a deep adoration for Robert Redford so no one was surprised when she let out a gasp as his gorgeous puss crossed the screen. "Ooo-Ooo!! Honey, leave it just for a sec. Mmm...I love this scene. Tom, now how come you've never washing my hair like that??" Dave replied, "Yeah, keep dreamin' Ma." Then from out of nowhere, Xave, who we all assumed was passed out cold, says, "Uh-huh, 'Out of Africa' starring zero black people. Should be called 'Out of South Africa.'" Well, thank you, Paul Mooney.

No comments:

Where Youse At?