Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Davy's Crazy Coworkers

At Hawkins the other day Dave was telling us about his IT work at a job once. One gal's keyboard was so nasty that when he shot the compressed air into the keyboard out came filth, nastiness, a fingernail and a chicken wing.
Then there was the gal who called him down to her desk and shouted, "What the fuck is wrong with this goddam piece of shit!?"
"Um, you have a giant pizza magnet on your hard drive."
"So?!"
"So you're destroying it. And your screen looks like that because of all the kitchen magnets you have surrounding it."
"Well why the fuck is it metal if you aren't allowed to put magnets on it?!!"

2 comments:

Cerpts said...

A legitimate question and one I shall continue to ask as the years progress. Exactly the same, really, as why I continually ask why is it made of paper if I can't wipe my ass with it!

I'm just axe-in'.

Star said...

ew...that's a scary visual...

Where Youse At?