Thursday, February 4, 2010

Wayne Disses Stargate Gal

My three brothers are huge Sci-Fi geeks and were all about the series Stargate last year. Wayne was telling me of one character who is a little too smart for her own good and thus really irritating. "She makes Leonardo DaVinci look like a garbage man," Wayne rants, "It's like she knows everything. It's so annoying. It'll be like, 'Well, back when I was a tennis pro...' or 'When I went to culinary school...' It's like she has the answer to any problem at her fingertips and it's completely unbelievable and ridiculous and annoying. Ah..."

4 comments:

Cerpts said...

Why don't she get out into that kitchen and bake me a pie!

Dumb old girls!

Star said...

just cuz she went to culinary school doesn't mean that she was successful, or even graduated. i bet my pies are better...

Cerpts said...

I've always said so!

Star said...

but my pies can't hold a candle to your pistachio cake.

Where Youse At?