Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Megan's Freudian Slip

Hanging out at work with the ladies, we were chilling to the local radio station. The B-52s were on and talk turned to what have they honestly done since "Love Shack" and "Roam" and how is it that they are still touring. I explained that they have a large gay following and that the gay community alone can keep so-called One Hit Wonders in business for decades. Megan exclaimed, "Oh, I just love the gay community!" ....long dead silence.... "No! Ha! I meant that I love The B-52s. I like the gay community too, though." Gotta love that Megan.

2 comments:

Cerpts said...

They've been very busy! They had a great song called FUNPLEX released last year! Smarty pants!

It was even nominated for a Penguin Award.



It lost.

Star said...

the penguin awards are so competitive, i think i saw a youtube interview with fred schneider breaking down over the loss.

Where Youse At?