Monday, February 15, 2010

Bakery Box Pound Cake

"Hey, ladies, check out the way these mini chocolate chip pound cakes turned out."
Myself, Ali (hot lesbian from beauty dept.), Jacquie, and Denise all gather around Winnie Jo as she holds in her hand a delicious pound cake whose center was split open to perfectly form the likeness of a vagina. The melted mini morsel chips surrounding the caucasian flesh coloured opening resembled that of trimmed pubic hair.
Ali immediately stated the obvious with, "Damn...that's gonna sell out quick with all the lesbians that shop here."
"Yeah, lesbians and Puerto Ricans," I plainly stated.
As silence fell on our group, all eyes turned to me as Denise inquired, "Puerto Ricans?"
"Hell yeah. Puerto Ricans love pussy."
More stunned silence, but Denise continues, "My boyfriend's Puerto Rican and he never goes down on me. So I don't think that comment is very accurate."
"Is he full blood?"
"No...half."
"Well, there ya have it. In my experience with Puerto Rican men, they fuckin' love pussy. Nearly as much as lesbians. Y'know what, maybe even more so."
Always knowing how to make an exit, I turned on my heel and left them to ponder my wisdom.

3 comments:

Cerpts said...

You are the MASTER at making the classic exit!

Yeah, but what's this "vagina" everyone's talking about???

Star said...

i hear it's delectable, much like my own i'm told. (ooo...was that over the line??)

emily rose said...

i need to find me a boricua!!! latino AND has citizenship - its the best of both worlds haha

Where Youse At?