Saturday, February 6, 2010

Rusty

In my days at the Hellmouth, I worked with a certain dredlocked hunk named Russ. During our time together Rusty came out. I personally believe that I have excellent gaydar (well, for gay men. sadly i am clueless regarding the ladies.) but I so didn't see that conversation coming. He actually said that he was waiting for a guy to come in to the café that a friend of his was setting him up with. I was insanely confused. Why would meeting a friend of a friend be considered a set up? That just didn't sound right. It got to a point where I literally said, "Dude, are you telling me that you're gay???" He said yeah and I was speechless. Come the end of the night I still was not convinced. I mean this guy was so straight. Like an arrow. Like a motherfuckin' board. So I finally just said, "Rusty, man, I know we only met like a coupla weeks ago, but, are you sure you're gay? I mean, I just don't see it. I could walk in on you fuckin' some guy on this table and be all, 'Rusty, quit playin'!' because I just can't get my head around it." That's when he dropped the bomb and said plainly, "Rusty likes cock." Well alrighty then.

2 comments:

Cerpts said...

He was never the same after he cut off his dreadlocks.

Samson and him.

Star said...

that was such a sad day, seeing him come in with shorn locks. & i don't think he ever grew them back. (sniff, sniff)

Where Youse At?