Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Gurt Turns a Phrase

Back in my market days, I was helping Gurt out in the dairy cooler. He always had the greatest way of saying something so common yet so strangely uncommon and cracking me the hell up. This day he went to lift six plastic wrapped sour cream containers, two of which had cracked open and leaked all over the other four. Gurt grabbed it by the top and dropped it into his other hand, thus realizing that breakage had occurred, and said, "Uh! Felt like a dirty diaper." Best description of anything I've ever heard.

7 comments:

Cerpts said...

Anyone named Gurt I've always had a tendency to call "Gurty Snurts".

Just to keep you informed.

Star said...

i'll be sure to pass that along to him. however, you should know that gurt is merely a nickname he acquired due to his supreme skills in stacking yogurt.

Cheeks DaBelly said...

I don't know I was able to describe what it felt like to poop in a space suit fairly well.

Cerpts said...

We all have our areas of expertise. Do they bust on the Pope because all he ever talks about is God?????

Cheeks DaBelly said...

no they just attack him at christmas eve mass

Star said...

can't say i blame her, the pope is a well known drag. we turn the sound down on him and say crude things when he's on the telly.

Cheeks DaBelly said...

isn't that what you're supposed to do? I miss the last pope we had, you know the one that sounded like Bela Lugosi doing christmas eve mass.

Where Youse At?