Sunday, December 6, 2009

Ignorance Is Bliss Only for the Ignorant

The market I once worked at had its share of really obnoxious and rude customers. My favourite was without a doubt the uppity old white broad who walked up to Christian (a rather unpleasant young Latino) and plainly said, "Do you speak English?" She then walked over to Will (very full of himself white boy) and stated, "I can't believe they let blacks in here. You know that they don't have any money." Some people should not be allowed to leave the house without their conscience and a decent dose of humanity.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

omg I am so glad that you wrote all these down. I forgot about this... so crazy. I can't believe she said that...

Star said...

i know, she was so evil!! i seriously have like 3 books filled with the musings of friends and family. glad that i can share it with the masses!

Where Youse At?